Belajar Investasi, Apa itu Rasio Likuiditas?
Liquidity ratios are an important class of financial metric used to determine a debtor’s ability to service current debt obligations without raising external capital.
The equity investor liquidity ratio measures a company’s ability to pay debt obligations and the margin of safety through the calculation of metrics including the current ratio, quick ratio, and operating cash flow ratio.
Learn more about the important aspects and how to assess the liquidity ratio of your favorite company’s stock in this video.
Nanovest is a digital Investment platform in Indonesia. With revolutionized access to digital products and assets, Nanovest is ready to provide its users with a state-of-the-art stock and crypto investment experience. Download and join now, because we all #BisaSamaNano.
– App Store: https://nanovest.onelink.me/dcRw/zfot…
– Play Store: https://nanovest.onelink.me/dcRw/269d…
– Follow Instagram: https://bit.ly/Nanovest-Instagram
– Like Facebook: https://facebook.com/nanovest
– Follow Twitter: https://bit.ly/Nanovest-Twitter
#Nanovest #belajarsaham #investasisaham